We are seeking an experienced Civil Estimator to join the Intract team in South Australia.
Work Type: Full-Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
This is an Indigenous identified position.
- Preparation of project “take-offs”.
- Cost estimating and preparation of all relating tender documents.
- Submission of detailed bids.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Provide detailed handovers to the Civil project team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
The successful candidate will possess the appropriate tertiary qualifications with experience in a similar role.
Applicants must undertake a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and all required training/ inductions.
Salary package in accordance with skills and experience.
How To Apply:
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience, skills and work approach, and are looking to join a progressive civil construction company that embraces diversity and fosters its employees for long-term career progression, please click on the link below and send us a cover letter of application and your current CV with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
This is an Indigenous identified position so all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.