We are seeking multiple professional civil and structural project managers to expand our capabilities in delivering major infrastructure projects across South Australia.
Work Type: Full-Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
This is an Indigenous identified position.
- Project management, works planning and program delivery.
- Driving cost, program, health and safety, environmental and quality outcomes.
- Building and fostering excellent working relationships with clients.
- Managing and developing project teams.
- Commercial and contractual management.
- Constructability, design management and methodology input into the tendering process.
- Mentoring and upskilling junior engineers.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives across our company-wide management systems and project delivery tools.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
We are seeking multiple civil infrastructure project management professionals with two or more years of industry experience. Because our projects are multi-tiered and multi-disciplined, we are wanting to complement our established team with project managers with a diverse range of skills, experience and capabilities.
A degree in civil or structural engineering and or other tertiary education or proven Project Management experience. Also, proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project is a must.
Applicants must undertake a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and all required training/ inductions.
Salary package in accordance with skills and experience.
How To Apply:
Please click on the link below and send us a cover letter of application and your current CV with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
This is an Indigenous identified position so all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.