We are seeking a Site Administrator to join our team in South Australia.
Position: Civil Site Administrator
Location: Adelaide, SA
Work Type: Full-Time
Applications Close: Ongoing
About the Role
We are currently seeking a driven and highly motivated Indigenous person to fill the role as Site Administrator to join our Civil Division on a full-time basis based on our construction sites and/or our main office. Travel may be required between sites.
The successful candidate must have strong administration skills and be highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A culture that is committed to developing its people
- A rewarding career opportunity
- The opportunity to work for an organisation with a strong social conscience
- Salary to be determined on skill
- Training will be provided
- Assist Contractors – collaborate with different departments and help contractors run projects smoothly is part of the day-to-day for Site Administrators. This involves tasks such as issuing technical plans and instructions or conducting on-site inspections.
- Document Control – document management associated with civil projects, monitor contractor drawings and maintain records of installations. Part of the quality control process requires preparing documents at each stage of project schedules and checking the quality of the construction work to produce reports.
- Coordinate Projects – Site Administrators monitor projects from their initial stages through to completion, ensuring that regulations are met and that necessary documents are prepared at each interval. Schedules are crucial to construction projects, so each contract requires organised project management.
- Comply with Safety Requirements – supervising the adherence to construction and safety regulations is a key part of the role. Site Administrators prepare reports for each project and ensure that the schedule and budget are maintained by tracking invoices and coordinating with other team members.
- Administrative Tasks – ensure necessary materials are delivered to the work site and manage records and budgets appropriately for each project. Site Administrators also handle the clerical and logistical duties associated with complex projects.
- Assist site project teams with the day to day running of the project including the following tasks:
- Data entry of dockets, process dockets and invoices
- Material tracking
- Assist with QA
- Manage permits (hot works permits, excavation permits etc)
- Enter and process dayworks dockets
- OHS register maintenance
- Assist with cost tracking administration
- Maintain drawing register
- Maintain stationery
- Subcontractor management
How To Apply
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience, skills and work approach, and are looking to join a progressive civil construction company that embraces diversity and fosters its employees for long-term career progression, please click on the link below and send us a cover letter of application and your current CV with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Applicants must undertake a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and all required training / inductions.
A salary package will be provided in accordance with the skills and experience of the chosen candidate.
This is an Indigenous identified position so all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.