We are seeking a Trainee Civil Estimator to join our team in South Australia.
Work Type: Full-Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
This is an Indigenous identified position.
- Preparation of project “take-offs”.
- Cost estimating and preparation of all relating tender documents.
- Submission of detailed bids.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Provide detailed handovers to the Civil project team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
You will need to possess demonstrated strength in numeracy, organisation and planning, communication skills and an ability to work within a team.
Experience in architecture, use of Microsoft Word and Excel, an ability to read plans and an achieved tertiary education would be highly advantageous as well.
Applicants must undertake a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and all required training/inductions.
Salary package in accordance with skills and experience.
How To Apply:
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience, skills and work approach, and are looking to join a progressive civil construction company that embraces diversity and fosters its employees for long-term career progression, please click on the link below and send us a cover letter of application and your current CV with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
This is an Indigenous identified position so all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.