Intract offers full-service civil construction capabilities delivering projects on greenfield sites, operational brownfield sites, within large-scale inner-city sites and within UNSECO World Heritage listed sites.
We are R1 certified with AusRoads’ National Prequalification System and have built road and earthwork infrastructure in some of the toughest conditions in the most remote corners of Australia.
Intracts civil construction capabilities include:
- Bulk earthworks – clear and grub, cut to fill, swales, walls, plateaus, batters, benches, ramps and rock excavation.
- Detailed earthworks – strip footings, pad footings, pile caps, setdowns and trenching.
- Concrete works – footings, foundations, slabs, footpaths, retaining walls, stairs, pit and culverts.
- Roadworks – subgrade, subbase, basecourse, and aggregate base construction, compaction, stablisation, kerbing.
- Pavements – asphalt, spray seal, concrete, heavy duty and block paving.
- Underground Services – potable water, fire mains, storm water, sewer, electrical and communications.
- Hard Landscaping – street furniture, line marking, signage, timber boardwalks, water features, fencing, and lighting.
- Soft Landscaping – topsoiling, cultivation, planting, and hydroseeding.