Intract provides a wide range of building maintenance services utilising skilled, qualified and experience in-house tradespeople. We can provide facility maintenance services for all types of industrial and commercial buildings, general building works and emergency repairs.
Intract also have a focus on providing a full building maintenance service for Indigenous housing in remote, regional and metropolitan areas. our teams are located across Australia and are capable of quick responses for emergency repairs, make safe and make good works.
Intract’s building maintenance capabilities include:
- Hydraulic Works – first and second fix plumbing, piping, potable water supply, waste water drainage, tanks, pump stations and water treatment.
- Mechanical Works – first and second fix air conditioning, heating, ventilation, chillers, and wet and dry fire services.
- Electrical Works – first and second fix lighting, power, circuit breakers, switchboards, data and communications, PABX and data cabinets, audio-visual systems and security systems.
- Roofing and Cladding – panelling, guttering and downpipes.
- Hard and Soft Landscaping – street furniture, walls and edging, timber decking and boardwalks, paving and finishes.
- Internal and External Fitout – fixture, painting, tilting, carpet and vinyl coverings, furniture, equipment, brickwork and masonry.
- Access and mobility compliance and upgrades.