Intract provides a wide range of building maintenance services using skilled, qualified and experienced in-house tradespeople. We can provide facility maintenance services for all types of industrial and commercial buildings, general building works, and emergency repairs.
Intract also has a focus on providing a full building maintenance service for Indigenous housing in remote, regional and metropolitan areas. Our teams are located across Australia and are capable of quick responses for emergency repairs, make safe and make good works.
Intract’s civil building maintenance capabilities include:
- Hydraulic works – first and second fix plumbing, piping, potable water supply, waste water drainage, tanks, pump stations and water treatment.
- Mechanical works – first and second fix air conditioning, heating, ventilation, chillers, and wet and dry fire services.
- Electrical works – first and second fix lighting, power, circuit breakers, switchboards, data and communications, audio-visual systems, PABX and data cabinets and security systems.
- Roofing, cladding, panelling, guttering and downpipes.
- Hard and soft landscaping including street furniture, walls and edging, timber decking and boardwalks, paving and finishes.
- Internal and external fit-out including fixtures, painting, tiling, carpet and vinyl coverings, furniture, equipment, brickwork, and masonry.
- Handy-person works.
- Access and mobility compliance and upgrades.