Intract provides full-service building construction capabilities including construction management, construct only, design and construct delivery, external and internal refurbishments, and fit-outs for office complexes, warehouses, workshops, manufacturing and industrial facilities, and high-security buildings.
Our expertise includes the delivery of complex staging works in operational environments and on remote sites for such as mining camp accommodation, Indigenous housing and general building construction.
Intract's building construction capabilities include:
- Foundation works – excavation, foundations, piling, floors, shotcrete, decking, slabs and decorative concrete.
- Structural works – timber, steel and precast concrete frame erection.
- Hydraulic works – plumbing, piping, potable water supply, waste water drainage, tanks, pump stations, water treatment.
- Electrical works – lighting, power, switchboards, data and communications, audiovisual systems, PABX and data cabinets and security systems.
- Mechanical works – air conditioning, heating, ventilation, chillers, and wet and dry fire services.
- Roofing, cladding, paneling, guttering, and downpipes.
- Hard and soft landscaping including street furniture, walls and edging, timber decking and boardwalks, paving and finishes.
- Internal and external fitout including fixtures, painting, tiling, carpet and vinyl coverings, furniture, equipment, brickwork, and masonry.
- Building refurbishments.
- Access and mobility compliance and upgrades.